Join us on Tuesday 20 April from 11.00 am – 11.30 am to understand your financial reports to enable better decision making.
As a business owner, having an overall understanding of your financial reports puts you in a far stronger position to make better decisions. You don’t have to be an accountant to understand your numbers, just as you don’t have to be a mechanic to drive a car.
During the session you will:
• Learn what each of your key financial reports tells you about your business
• Identify strengths, weaknesses, and trends
• Discover why your bank account balance may not reflect profits
• Identify how to protect your assets
• Discover the key drivers of business value
• Learn how to measure your business efficiency to drive improvement
As an added bonus; we’ll provide you with a complimentary copy of our Guide to Your Financial Reports.
‘See’ you there!Register Now